We strive to ensure that the learner experience on our platform is accessible to individuals with disabilities. This includes the following actions:
- We strive to conform with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. We inspect and test changes to our platform prior to implementation.
- All course videos offer closed captioning. We strive for accuracy and completeness. Learners may flag issues while watching videos by emailing TheExchange@empathways.org.
- Our staff engage in training and projects relating to accessibility that both educate and improve the accessibility of our courses as they are being developed.
We welcome your comments and feedback and use it to reflect and improve. Learners may submit accessibility-related feedback and requests for reasonable modification of policies, practices, procedures by emailing TheExchange@empathways.org.
- All videos have closed-caption subtitles. You can also open the subtitles to read as a transcript.
- Most pages are compatible with these screen readers:
- NVDA (Windows)
- VoiceOver (iOS and Mac)
- To request additional accommodations, please contact us at TheExchange@empathways.org.